IwayNet Windows XP Configuration
This document covers the information customers may need while using Windows
XP systems. Windows XP systems have built-in software for connecting to
the Internet and this document will explain the necessary steps to create a
Dial-up connection to IwayNet.
Create the Dial-up connection
- Click on Start, Programs, Accessories, Communications, New Connection
- The "New Connection Wizard" window will open.
- On the first screen, click on the "Next" button.
- Make sure the option "Connect to the Internet" is selected and click on
the "Next" button.
- Make sure the option "Connect using a dial-up modem" is selected and
click on the "Next" button.
- In the box for "ISP Name" enter "IwayNet" and click on the "Next"
- In the box for the "Phone number" enter "930-0075" and click on the
- In the box for the "User name" enter your IwayNet user name followed by
'@iwaynet.net' (e.g. 'firstname.lastname@example.org'). If you want
your password to be saved, enter your password in the "Password" box
and in the "Confirm password" box. Click on the "Next" button to
- For the final screen, "Completing the New Connection Wizard", check the
option to "Add a shortcut" and then click on the "Finish" button.
You are finished creating your dial-up connection to IwayNet. If you have
any questions feel free to contact IwayNet Support via Email or Telephone.
781 Resolution, LLC -- Copyright © 2007 — 2015